There are a lot of words we don't know but, that's not a problem. Actually, I believe it's the solution. Not knowing words make us look for a way to understand them and to memorize them. The best we do, the best we know.
As I don't have a good memory with new vocabulary I realized that, to me, it's better if I write down the words I don't know and them write a text with the words.
Maybe it's the time to me to start reading more books in english. People say that the more you read the more you get better memorizing words. However, I simply do NOT have time for it! I'm trying to read "Cortiço" since God knows when and I haven't read it all. But I know I have to do something!!!!
That's what I'll do from know: try to write a text in english to improve my vocabulary of this foreing language I just love!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário