sexta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2011

Something I have to say

Today I would like to talk about something I really give importance to: People. And when I say "people" I mean all the things related to them, theri relations and including their reactions and personalities. Nowadays, I believe that what we see is only a needing of relationships that people are always needing. And this necessity reflects on the more and more uses of internet, facebooks and messenger. The virtual life a person creates says that her real life isn't beins o interesting.

When we turn our computers on, what's the first thing that comes to us? Our Messenger starting. Going by the wave we almost unaware log-in and start talking with someone, who also did the same thing as you, just looking for someone to chat and forget the real life. Suddenly, we forget the work we had to do, forget our relatives, who are obviously watching TV instead of having a great conversation, and just forget all the beautiful world around us. The needing of touch is just so intensive that we can easily forget every little thing

When we take a look at our twitter, we write something we are doing as to everybody to read and comment it, our showing of needing of attention is just as big as possible. Logining facebook is a great need of also knowing about our friends in order to kill their needing of attention too.

The point is: Why is everybody say attached to the virtual life and cannot see that, in fact, himself and everybody else is just seeking for a new relation? If we could see it, more relations would be made in the real life and a hug would never be replaced by a virtual "I like it".

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário